Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Karma

I came home today only to find a $35 parking ticket on my car. It was parked on the side of the street where there's a "No Parking Noon-2pm Tuesdays" sign that's clearly posted. I told a friend of mine what had happened and he told me that my "karma is depleted." That got me thinkink, scary to think that I had any karma left from what I did two weeks ago. So all of last week I did whatever I could to rebuild myself back into good karma status. The thing is, karma is tricky. The things you do must come straight from the heart, with no other intentions. You can't just do something good, in hopes that you will get the same in return. Once you think that you are only doing it because you want something good in return, it doesn't count because it was fueled by selfishness and greed. Next time you think about doing something nice for someone, do it because you want to see that person smile or laugh. Why not bring a little happinees into someone's life.

Ok, so that was totally like too down to earth but I had to say it. I was starting to think I'm becoming too "L.A" as some of my friends have pointed out to me. It's not my fault people, the industry made me this way! Regardless, I know where I came from and who helped me to be incredible person I am today. Thanks mom, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home