Saturday, August 28, 2004

Coincidence?...I think not - maybe it's Karma at play again

It's so hard keeping up a blog, unless of course you're my roommate who LOVES to write. I think I wait a while because I can let things build up so I have something to write about.

I started a new job on Monday as a marketing sales assistant with Katz Media Group. I kinda got the job through Lauren who will get a $500 referal fee and another $500 after six months, if I'm still there. So last friday I had an intense dream in the morning. I dreamt that I was back in Thailand, at my grandparents house. My grandparents have passed away for more than a year now. The weird thing was, in my dream, I was on the phone with my grandfather. He was giving me advice about life in general, telling me that "in life we make a lot of sacrifices and those sacrifices will be redeemed in ways you wouldn't expect." And as he is telling me all of this, I hear another phone ringing and one of my cousins picked up and phone and aske me if I knew a girl named Liz from Katz Media. I told them yeah, I've been expecting her call. But I was still on the phone with my grandfather and I didn't want to be rude so I told my cousin I would call her back. My cousin said that Liz wanted to let me know that I got the job. This was all in my dream. I go into work and two hours later, I get a call from Jim, the vp of Dimensions. He told me he would love to have me come aboard because he thinks that I would be a great addition to the staff. Ok, how freaky weird is that! I called my mom and told her right away and she was just in disbelief but nonetheless very happy for me.

At first I kind of thought I would be regretting not being in the office as much at KIIS but I think over all, I made the right decision. At least with the new job I have benefits and the pay is DEFINITELY better. I just hate the drive but it's worth it. So now I'm just doing TigerHeat and weekends, which is really tiring.

Oh, on that same day when I found out about the job, Andrew and I broke up. It was a mutual understanding because we both feel that we don't see eye to eye and decided to go our separate ways. The sad thing was that we broke up over aim and that wasn't my intention. It just kind of happened that way but I think we left on good terms.

All I can say is being single now is kind of fun cuz before I really wanted a boyfriend. But I think I'm just happy flying solo for a while. It's gonna be a really long time before I find another guy to date, I'm sure of it. I mean, I don't really date. We will see.

That's it for now. Fill write more as more things happen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home